FCIS will help you identify the problem, gather the facts and provide you the proof needed to expose the matter so you can make a sound decision and take a course of action based on all your options.
The world can be a risky and dangerous place. You want to be fair and objective to those you love and care for, but trust your instincts. They are usually right. Do not be afraid to expose and confront an issue. There are reasons for a person's behavior and there are always options and solutions. Serious problems not only include criminal behavior, but they involve trust and respect, drug and alcohol abuse, gambling and financial debt, violent behavior, child endangerment, or simply associating with the wrong people and crowds. Problems do not simply go away or disappear. They typically grow or expose themselves at the worst possible moment.
There are many reasons you may want to conduct an investigation. FCIS is here to help you.
- You might be about to enter into a personal relationship and you want to know everything there is to know about this individual before you commit. We can help you make an informed decision.
- Someone close to you is acting suspicious or secretive and you want to know why. Are they having an affair? Do they have prolonged business trips, mysterious phone calls, decreased sexual interest, questionable emails and text messages, or unexplained charges on bank statements? We can help you find out what is really going on and provide you documented proof.
- What about someone who proposes a joint investment? Do not risk your financial assets and future. We can help you find out if your prospective new partner is legitimate and if their investment propositions are legal and sound.
- You might be in the middle of a child custody case and need additional information and documented proof about what is really going on with your ex-spouse. We can help you build a more effective case to obtain child custody.
- You are going through a divorce and need to know if your soon to be ex-spouse has hidden assets. We can help you find hidden assets to obtain a better settlement and future.
- You are worried if the signature on an important document is authentic. We can let you know if the signature is authentic or forged.
- What about the people you let into your home on a regular or temporary basis? What do you truly know about your nanny, day care provider (children and elderly), house cleaners and contractors? We can uncover any hidden facts and save your family from becoming victims.
- You are a victim of crime and feel law enforcement hasn’t done their job. We can help.
- You are being harassed or have been violated at your workplace and you need proof. We can help you obtain documented proof to support your case.
- You fear that a loved one is being abused in the nursing home or assisted living community in which they reside. We can help you learn what is occurring so you can protect your loved one.
- If you are a victim of domestic violence, we can help. We work with a crisis center.
- Children and young adults make mistakes and they need to be protected. Small mistakes may become serious over time. As a parent you have the right and responsibility to know if your children are involved in criminal or serious misconduct. We can help you keep your children safe.
- Has your child run away? We can work with law enforcement to help bring your child home safely.
- Do you need justice? In some instances local law enforcement does not have the time, manpower and resources to help you resolve your problem. In many instances a good private investigator can help you with matters involving stalking, physical abuse, bullying, missing persons, recovering stolen property and assets, and court cases, as well as protecting your family and home. Always cooperate with law enforcement, but you may want to consult with a qualified professional investigator as well. It is your right and your decision.
Our Investigative Services Include:
- Background Investigations/Checks
- Surveillance, GPS surveillance
- Asset Search/Investigation
- Witness Interviews
- Handwriting Analysis
- Residency Checks
FCIS will help protect you and your family.
We can provide basic background checks or a comprehensive background investigation that will disclose important information for you to make sound decisions. The information included in our in-depth background investigation will allow you to uncover a sordid history, or questionable character. This information can be used to help you know more about those who you are about to commit to, persuade a change in circumstances of a custody decision, protect you from making a poor financial investment, protect you and your family when it comes to nannys, day care providers, house cleaners and contractors.
Included in our background investigations are:
- Investigative research
- Identification of neighbors, associates and relatives
- Criminal history check
- Civil litigation check
- Develop and interview independent witnesses
- Police reports on any incidents
- Certified copies of judgments and dispositions
FCIS provides you insight into occurring activities.
We have conducted surveillances on sophisticated criminal organizations and our experience is equal to none.
We understand counter-surveillance measures and have participated in many cases.
- Infidelity - We can help you know if your spouse is cheating.
- Child Custody – Whether a situation of divorce, separation or general unfit living conditions, protecting the safety and best interests of a child is of utmost concern. If you have reason to believe that a parent or guardian is unfit or otherwise incapable of providing proper care for a child, we can help gather the evidence to substantiate your claim in order for the courts to render a decision regarding child custody. Reckless driving, alcoholism, drug abuse, physical or mental abuse, exposing a child to danger or an unhealthy environment and/or violating a court-ordered agreement are all signs of an unfit parent that can be observed, documented and submitted before the court. We offer a complete range of surveillance services and will work closely with you and your attorney to formulate a strategy to help you meet your objective.
- Child Protection - If you want to know where your children are going and with whom and what they are doing, our surveillance services can provide you these answers.
Our surveillance service is a discreet way to provide you factual evidence of behaviors in order to safeguard yourself and your family. We use both video and digital still photographs. We also employ GPS tracking devices whenever legally permitted.
We pay special attention to all state and federal statutory regulations, as well as private sector liability for unlawful surveillance (civil and criminal liability.) We are careful not to violate anyone’s "reasonable expectation of privacy."
We are available to be present at depositions with documented surveillance evidence that was obtained in the field. We will appear for court testimony upon request/subpoena.
FCIS helps you make more informed decisions and achieve better settlements.
Our asset investigations are performed to locate and paint an accurate picture of a person’s assets.
Soon to be ex-spouse:
You want the best settlement possible. Our asset investigation will help you find unaccounted-for expenses in a business; real estate purchased with a partner, girlfriend, boyfriend or friend; and vehicles, boats, business holdings and other entities. This investigation can also shed light into the spouse’s lifestyle and spending habits. Having seized millions of dollars of assets from criminal organizations, we have the training and expertise to deal with these issues. We can help you find hidden assets.
Proposed joint investment:
You want to trust those who come to you with an opportunity but it is always best to verify if what you are being told is accurate. We will provide you the information needed to make a sound financial decision.
Report will include:
- Identity of all assets
- Documentation of identifiable assets
- Banking institutions where assets are being held
- Surveillance of persons activity
FCIS will provide you witness statements to help your case.
Interviewing is an art. FCIS has mastered the art of interviewing. We will contact and interview witnesses. This will provide you impartial, objective information. These statements will be used to discover and validate.
Many times the best way to uncover elder abuse is through witness interviews.We can help you learn what is occurring so you can protect your loved one and have peace of mind.
When it comes to child custody cases, having proof of character is important. Witness interviews are a great way to establish proof of character.
Many hours are spent at your place of employment. If you are being harassed or violated in any way, we will conduct interviews to help solidify proof.
When trying to learn the character of those with whom your children are associating, interviews many times give you the best insight.
FCIS will help you know if who you suspect authored the document in question actually did.
We will conduct an independent review of handwriting analysis to verify documents in a will settlement, bank accounts and any other signature necessary to determine if it’s authentic or forged. Nothing can be more devastating to a family when one member becomes greedy.
FCIS will provide you peace of mind.
FCIS will give you a piece of mind to check on a loved one or family member who lives alone (including elderly parents) and check your residence when you’re on vacation. A lot of individuals rely on local law enforcement to check their residences, however due to manpower shortages and a very busy night, your residence may not be given the attention it needs.