Why Choose Us
FCIS upholds high ethical standards. We are honest, just, fair and professional. We are committed to protecting your confidentiality and the nature of your investigation.
We are recognized experts in the art of interviewing, developing evidence, surveillance, counter-surveillance and sophisticated undercover measures.
We provide you many additional advantages because we are professionally recognized by the U.S. Attorney Offices, U.S. Department of Justice, District Attorneys, State Attorney General’s Office and a host of local, state, federal and international law enforcement agencies.
- Investigations are tailored to your needs
- 29 years experience at work for you
- We are insured, licensed and bonded in Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Worldwide network of resources at our disposal
- Judicially recognized (state and federal)
- We operate in our areas of expertise
- We are dedicated to our clients
- We tell you how it is so you can make an informed decision
- We pursue each investigation with diligence
- We are professional
- We will provide you a well-written report
- Plea bargaining experience
- Experience in law enforcement briefings of clients
- Professional law enforcement contacts